To book a reservation click here. You will be taken to our AirBnB page to make reservations.
Find information on pricing
Find information on available dates
We are available to answer your questions and discuss potential dates for your event. Our hours are 9am-7pm Monday through Saturday.
Please call or text me (Kelly) for our budget-friendly party coordinator’s contact information and amazing vendors list.
Please note, all information pertaining to rates and availability are posted at our AirBnb page. Please check there first prior to calling for information.
Frequently asked questions.
Is there a charge for parking?
We have a lot of free parking on our 2.7 acres right in front of the barn on our property.
What steps are being taken regarding COVID-19?
We are committed to using AirBnB’s 5-step cleaning process. This is a process developed in partnership with experts, for the times of COVID-19 and beyond.
- Sanitize Surfaces
- Sanitize every high-touch surface, down to the doorknob
- Thoroughly clean
- Refer to our extensive checklists while cleaning room-by-room
- Wash all linens
- Wash linens at a high heat setting
- Use approved products
- Use cleaners approved by health experts, like disinfectants with 70% alcohol or higher
- Wear a mask and gloves
- Help avoid cross-contamination by wearing a mask and gloves
- Follow all other local guidance
- Comply with local laws, including any additional safety or cleaning guidelines
What are check-out and check-in times?
Check-in is after 10:00am. Check-out is 2:00pm. A self check-in lockbox is available.
What outside amenities are included?
1000 sq ft fully covered outside porch with 3 bbq’s, 2 fire pits and 12 outside seating chairs to relax, eat, drink , play games, listen to music and have fun.
Are the owners available and responsive?
Very responsive to guests. My husband Jay and I live in a small apartment (private access) above the gambrel-style barn on the second floor. We are also available by cell phone 24/7 at 832-640-3444